We have released a WordPress 5.6 compatibility update and made the update notifications more reliable.
WOOF :: title()
Returns the title of the current WordPress WOOF::object.
Note: This method will return a sensible value for each of the classes that represent a WordPress object, since they all provide their own implementation of a title method, which remaps to a sensible notion of “title” for that object. Specifically, this will return the following, based on the type of object:
- post – the title of the post
- term – the name of the term
- site – the name of the site
- taxonomy – the name of the taxonomy
- post type – the name label for the post type
- user – the full name of the user