Masterpress 1.3.6 is a compatibility release. It resolves an edge case with shared fieldsets not working for MySQL 8 when the fieldset is limited to more than 1 post type or taxonomy or excluding any post types or taxonomies.
Gets the next term in the set of siblings for this term as defined by the query in the $args parameter. Hierarchical taxonomies also respond to a “mode” parameter, to further control what the siblings actually are:
- flat – the siblings will be the entire set of terms in the same taxonomy flattened first. This would be useful to step through an outline structure of categories, for example.
- cousin – the siblings will be all terms in this taxonomy at the same depth as this term.
- sibling (default) – the siblings are the immediate siblings of this term.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string to specify the query, with the following defaults:
- orderby – “name”
- order – “asc”
- hide_empty – 0
This method also supports these additional arguments:
- mode: sibling | flat | cousin – the sibing mode, see method description – default “sibling”
- loop: true | false, or 1 | 0 – whether to loop back around to the first term if this is the last term in the sequence – default false