We have released a compatibility update that addresses issues that appear when using MariaDB.
WOOF_Taxonomy :: term( Mixed $id )
- A term object if the term is found.
- WOOF_Silent An object for silent failure if the term cannot be found.
The “id” to search for – this argument is flexible in that it can be any one of the following:
- A term slug – e.g. “press-release”. This requires a taxonomy to be specified.
- A term name – e.g. “Press Release”, which is a fallback search if the slug search fails.
- An term ID – e.g. 20, or even “20”. This can be specified with or without a taxonomy
- A WOOF_Term or MEOW_Term object (which will simply return itself).