MasterPress 1.1.7 is now available. Another minor release. Fixing a compatibility issue with Gutenberg and the Visual Editor field. We’ve also added a quick note under the empty license key field in the plugin settings, to avoid people using their limited license keys on development websites.
WOOF_PostType :: flatten_posts( Arguments $args = array() )
Flattens a hierarchical post structure into a flat collection of posts.
This method uses get_posts to retrieve the posts, so you can further clarify the query used with the args parameter.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string further clarifying the query used to retrieve the matching posts, with the following defaults:
- orderby => “menu_order”
- order => “asc”
This arguments string can also accept these arguments:
- from => sets a lower bound on the depth of posts in the hierarchy to retrieve (1 = top). If 0 (default), there is no lower bound
- to => sets an upper bound on the depth of posts in the hierarchy to retrieve (1 = top). If 0 (default), there is no upper bound
- at => an alias to set both from and to to the same level, thereby only retrieving posts AT that level
- depth => an alias to set just the “to” level, to retrieve posts from the top to that depth.
- nocache => if set to 1, the query will not use results from a previous call – default 0.