MasterPress 1.1.5 is now available. This release contains 2 very important compatibility fixes; PHP7 and WordPress 5. We have also: Fixed hardcoded http link to Google Maps JS (replaced with https)Added new “Google Maps API Key” field to Settings > MasterPressFixed Visual/HTML Editor tab JS bug Please install this update as soon as you can…
Gets the next post in the set of siblings for this post as defined by the query in the $args parameter. Hierarchical post types also respond to a “mode” parameter, to further control what the siblings actually are:
- flat – the siblings will be the entire set of posts of the same type flattened first. This would be useful to step through an outline structure of pages, for example.
- cousin – the siblings will be all posts of this type at the same depth as this post.
- sibling (default) – the siblings are the immediate siblings of this post.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string to specify the query, with the following defaults:
- orderby – “menu_order” (hierarchical), “post_date” (non-hierarchical)
- order – “asc” (hierarchical), “desc” (non-hierarchical)
This method also supports these additional arguments:
- mode: sibling | flat | cousin – the sibing mode, see method description – default “sibling”
- loop: true | false, or 1 | 0 – whether to loop back around to the first post if this is the last post in the sequence – default false