It was brought to our attention that MasterPress would give a tonne of warnings and deprecation notices when used with PHP 7.4 – this update addresses those.
WOOF :: permalink()
Gets a permalink for the current WordPress WOOF::object.
It should be noted that this doesn’t just apply to post and term objects; a permalink can be returned for:
- posts – a link to the (single) post
- terms – a link to the archive page for the taxonomy term
- sites – a link to the site (multi-site environment)
- users – a link to the author page for that user
- post types – a link to the archive page for the post type.