Masterpress 1.3.6 is a compatibility release. It resolves an edge case with shared fieldsets not working for MySQL 8 when the fieldset is limited to more than 1 post type or taxonomy or excluding any post types or taxonomies.
WOOF :: permalink()
Gets a permalink for the current WordPress WOOF::object.
It should be noted that this doesn’t just apply to post and term objects; a permalink can be returned for:
- posts – a link to the (single) post
- terms – a link to the archive page for the taxonomy term
- sites – a link to the site (multi-site environment)
- users – a link to the author page for that user
- post types – a link to the archive page for the post type.