MasterPress 1.2.0 has just been released. This release is for compatibility with the newly released PHP version 7.4.
WOOF_Taxonomy :: flatten_terms( Arguments $args = array() )
Flattens a hierarchical term structure into a flat collection of terms.
This method uses get_terms to retrieve the terms, so you can further clarify the query used with the args parameter.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string further clarifying the query used to retrieve the matching terms, with defaults:
- orderby => “name”
- order => “asc”
This arguments string can also accept these arguments:
- from => sets a lower bound on the depth of terms in the hierarchy to retrieve (1 = top). If 0 (default), there is no lower bound
- to => sets an upper bound on the depth of terms in the hierarchy to retrieve (1 = top). If 0 (default), there is no upper bound
- at => an alias to set both from and to to the same level, thereby only retrieving terms AT that level
- depth => an alias to set just the “to” level, to retrieve terms from the top to that depth.
- nocache => if set to 1, the query will not use results from a previous call – default 0.