MasterPress 1.1.4 is now available. This release contains an important compatibility fix for WordPress 4.5 to allow correct detection of the taxonomy term editing screen. Without this fix, any custom fields you have attached to custom taxonomies will not be shown at all in the editing form. Note also that MasterPress will still detect the edit screen correctly in…
Returns a collection of WOOF_Site objects representing all of the sites in the multi-site network, or a collection of one site if the current environment is not multi-site.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string with the following params:
- nocache => 0, // if 1 or true, this method will refetch the results from the database each time. This is 0 by default, since the query is relatively expensive.
- include_id => ”, // includes only these sites in the results, comma-delimited
- exclude_id => ”, // excludes these sites from the results, comma-delimted
- blogname_like => ”, // domain or path is like this value
- ip_like => ”, // Match IP address
- reg_date_since => ”, // sites registered since (accepts pretty much any valid date like tomorrow, today, 5/12/2009, etc.)
- reg_date_before => ”, // sites registered before
- include_user_id => ”, // only sites owned by these users, comma-delimited
- exclude_user_id => ”, // don’t include sites owned by these users, comma-delimited
- include_spam => false, // Include sites marked as “spam”
- include_deleted => false, // Include deleted sites
- include_archived => false, // Include archived sites
- include_mature => false, // Included blogs marked as mature
- public_only => true, // Include only blogs marked as public
- sort_column => ‘registered’,// or registered, last_updated, blogname, site_id.
- order => ‘asc’, // or desc
- limit_results => ”, // return this many results
- start => ”, // return results starting with this item