It was brought to our attention that MasterPress would give a tonne of warnings and deprecation notices when used with PHP 7.4 – this update addresses those.
WOOF_Post :: has_status( Array / String $status )
Checks if this post has a status matching one or more given statuses.
Array / String $status
Either a single string status, a CSV string of statuses, or an array of statuses to check against. Possible values for statuses in WordPress are:
- ‘publish’ – A published post or page
- ‘pending’ – post is pending review
- ‘draft’ – a post in draft status
- ‘auto-draft’ – a newly created post, with no content
- ‘future’ – a post to publish in the future
- ‘private’ – not visible to users who are not logged in
- ‘inherit’ – a revision. see get_children.
- ‘trash’ – post is in trashbin. added with Version 2.9.