It was brought to our attention that MasterPress would give a tonne of warnings and deprecation notices when used with PHP 7.4 – this update addresses those.
WOOF_Image :: resample( Arguments $args = array() )
- WOOF_Image An image object representing the resized image.
An alias for woof-image which is a more appropriate method name when we just want to change the jpeg quality without resizing.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string supporting the following parameters:
- c => Whether the image should be cropped to fit the dimensions given (only applicable when BOTH dimensions are given). If you don’t crop, the image may contain whitespace to fill the shorter dimension – default 1 (true)
- w => The width to resize to – default 0 (i.e. unspecified)
- h => The height to resize to – default 0 (i.e. unspecified)
- q => The image quality to use for JPEF images – default 85
- ca => The location to crop from (crop anchor) when cropping is required – default 0 (unspecified), but can be
- L = Left (Middle)
- TL = Top-Left
- BL = Bottom-Left
- R = Right (Middle)
- TR = Top-Right
- BR = Bottom-Right
- T = Top (Center)
- B = Bottom (Center)
- C = Center
- iar => whether to ignore the aspect ratio and simply squash or stretch the image, without cropping or whitespace – default 0 (false)
- up => whether to allow UPsizing of an image – default 1 (true)
- co => An x,y offset to the crop anchor. default “0,0”