Masterpress 1.3.6 is a compatibility release. It resolves an edge case with shared fieldsets not working for MySQL 8 when the fieldset is limited to more than 1 post type or taxonomy or excluding any post types or taxonomies.
WOOF_Image :: resample( Arguments $args = array() )
- WOOF_Image An image object representing the resized image.
An alias for woof-image which is a more appropriate method name when we just want to change the jpeg quality without resizing.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string supporting the following parameters:
- c => Whether the image should be cropped to fit the dimensions given (only applicable when BOTH dimensions are given). If you don’t crop, the image may contain whitespace to fill the shorter dimension – default 1 (true)
- w => The width to resize to – default 0 (i.e. unspecified)
- h => The height to resize to – default 0 (i.e. unspecified)
- q => The image quality to use for JPEF images – default 85
- ca => The location to crop from (crop anchor) when cropping is required – default 0 (unspecified), but can be
- L = Left (Middle)
- TL = Top-Left
- BL = Bottom-Left
- R = Right (Middle)
- TR = Top-Right
- BR = Bottom-Right
- T = Top (Center)
- B = Bottom (Center)
- C = Center
- iar => whether to ignore the aspect ratio and simply squash or stretch the image, without cropping or whitespace – default 0 (false)
- up => whether to allow UPsizing of an image – default 1 (true)
- co => An x,y offset to the crop anchor. default “0,0”