Masterpress 1.3.6 is a compatibility release. It resolves an edge case with shared fieldsets not working for MySQL 8 when the fieldset is limited to more than 1 post type or taxonomy or excluding any post types or taxonomies.
WOOF_Image :: colorize( String $color, Arguments $attr = array(), $ )
- WOOF_Image A new image object representing the image with filter applied.
Colorizes the image, with a given color (while retaining the other colors in the image), and caches the result in the image cache.
Given the following unprocessed image:
The example code produces these images:
A more useful function might be the WOOF_Image::tint method, which applies a grayscale filter before colorizing the image, which produces a generally nicer effect.
A 3 or 6 length hex string describing the color to use (3-length uses the same repeating convention as CSS), with or without hash.
Arguments $attr = array()
An arguments string or array which supports the following parameters:
- extension – the output extension to use, which also defines the output file type. This can be either “png”, “gif”, “jpeg”, or “jpg”, and if not set, the source image type will be used. default – not set
- alpha – whether to save alpha information for PNGs – default true
- prefix – a prefix to prepend to the cached output file name – default ”
- suffix – a suffix to append to the end of the cached output file name – default ”
- maxlength – the maximum length the output file name (sans-extension) can be before it will be replaced with the original filename followed by an md5 hash of all of the manipulations thus far. default – 72
Note that the maxlength param can be important, as chaining multiple filters or resizes together can result in very long file names for the cached images.