An associative array containing:
* "path" - the full path of the output image
* "url" - the full URL of the output image.
Returns an associative array describing the path and URL of an output image, given the arguments passed. This method is used by most of the filters and processing functions in this class to create an output image object for the cached image result of those filters.
Note: this method is generally intended for internal use.
An arguments string or array which supports the following general parameters, plus others from the various filters in this class:
- prefix – a prefix to prepend to the cached output file name – default ”
- suffix – a suffix to append to the end of the cached output file name – default ”
- maxlength – the maximum length the output file name (sans-extension) can be before it will be replaced with the original filename followed by an md5 hash of all of the manipulations thus far. default – 72
Note that the maxlength param is be important as chaining multiple filters or resizes together can result in very long file names for the cached images.