It was brought to our attention that MasterPress would give a tonne of warnings and deprecation notices when used with PHP 7.4 – this update addresses those.
- String The HTML for the link.
Returns HTML for a link to the comments for the current post.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array / string with supporting the following params:
- root_relative – whether the link should be a root relative URL (exclude the domain). default false (or 0)
- zero – the text to use when there are no comments, default “”
- one – the text to use when there is one comment, default “”
- many – the text to use when there are many comments, default “”
- text – generic text to use for the link. If this is provided, zero, one, and, many will be ignored.
You can include any other parameters in this array to include these as HTML attributes in the link also.
Notes about the formatting strings:
- zero, one, and many will be run through sprintf with the count of comments. Include the %d string anywhere in these to have the count inserted in that place.
- The empty strings for zero, one, and many will force the defaults in the comments_number functions to be used.