Masterpress 1.3.6 is a compatibility release. It resolves an edge case with shared fieldsets not working for MySQL 8 when the fieldset is limited to more than 1 post type or taxonomy or excluding any post types or taxonomies.
MPFT :: truncate_custom( Array / String $args )
- String the truncated string
Calls the WOOF::truncate method on the field value, which chops the value to the specified length, with various options to control where and if the truncation takes place.
Array / String $args
An arguments array or string (compatible with wp_parse_args). Accepts the following options:
- length – The maximum length of the string before truncation occurs (default 80)
- etc – The continuation string to use if the length of the string exceeds the length option (default …)
- words – Whether to break the string at word boundaries or not. Only applicable when the middle option is 1 (true). Use 0 for false, and 1 for true. (default 1)
- Whether to truncate the string in the middle instead of the end. Use 0 for false, and 1 for true. (default 0)