MasterPress 1.3.1 is a compatibility release for PHP 8 and WordPress 5.7. It still remains backwards compatible with older PHP versions.
MPFT_RelatedTerm :: is( Mixed $id, String $taxonomy = null )
- A term object if the term is found.
- WOOF_Silent An object for silent failure if the term cannot be found.
The “id” to search for – this argument is flexible in that it can be any one of the following:
- A term slug – e.g. “press-release”. This requires a taxonomy to be specified.
- A term name – e.g. “Press Release”, which is a fallback search if the slug search fails. This requires a taxonomy to be specified.
- An term ID – e.g. 20, or even “20”. This can be specified with or without a taxonomy
- A WOOF_Term or MEOW_Term object (which will simply return itself).
String $taxonomy = null
The taxonomy of the term to search for. This is required when the id argument is a string slug or name, but is optional for an ID search.