MasterPress 1.2.1 has just been released. In this release we introduce shortcodes and resolve some issues with update notification consistency.
Gets the previous term in the set of siblings for this term as defined by the query in the $args parameter. Hierarchical taxonomies also respond to a “mode” parameter, to further control what the siblings actually are:
- flat – the siblings will be the entire set of terms in the same taxonomy flattened first. This would be useful to step through an outline structure of categories, for example.
- cousin – the siblings will be all terms in this taxonomy at the same depth as this term.
- sibling (default) – the siblings are the immediate siblings of this term.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string to specify the query, with the following defaults:
- orderby – “name”
- order – “asc”
- hide_empty – 0
This method also supports these additional arguments:
- mode: sibling | flat | cousin – the sibing mode, see method description – default “sibling”
- loop: true | false, or 1 | 0 – whether to loop back around to the last term if this is the first term in the sequence – default false