We have released a new version to correct any deprecation warnings & notices caused by PHP 7.3 incompatibility.
WOOF_File :: info()
Retrieves an associative array of info about this file. This array consists of:
- url – The root-relative URL to the file (leading /)
- absolute_url – The absolute URL to the file (including the prototcol / domain)
- size – The size of the file, with automatic unit appended
- size_in_bytes – The size of the file in bytes
- filetype – A description of the the type of the file
- short_filetype – A shorted description of the file type
- filename – The name of the file sans-extension
- basename – The name of the file including the extension
- extension – The extension of the file
- modified – The modified date of the file, formatted in ISO 8601 format (“c” in PHPs date function)
- accessed – The last-accessed date of the file, if available formatted in ISO 8601 format (“c” in PHPs date function)
This information is derived from many of the functions in this class, but is a convenience method to get a lot of the info at one time (perhaps for debugging purposes).