- Complete overhaul of the MasterPress user interface.
- MasterPress now supports selecting icon-font-based icons (Font Awesome and Genericons) for custom post types, taxonomies, field sets and fields.
- Better support for higher resolution bitmap icons, removing the previous limitaion of using a 16 x 16 icon only.
- Replaced MasterPress menu icons with web font icons, and updated logo to a flat version.
- Icon fonts are now extensively used to render icons throughout the MasterPress admin UI.
- Field Type icons have been completely replaced by a new custom-designed icon set which blends in well with the vector icons throughout WordPress.
- Added links to the breadcrumb area of “edit” screens to be able to quickly view parent objects highlighted in their respective lists. For example, clicking on the name of the post type in the “Post Type:” will return you to the list of post types with that post type highlighted.
- Toned down some of the glossier UI elements to match the flatter UI style of WordPress.
- Simplified the action buttons in all listing screens, by removing “Edit” and “Manage Field Sets” buttons. “Edit” is available by clicking almost anywhere within the row, “Manage Field Sets” is available by clicking the Field Sets column (where appropriate).
- Fixed issues with button sizes in delete message boxes.
- Fixed issues with jQuery UI widgets and layering in the UI (z-index)
- Added extra attributes to whitelists for WOOF_HTML HTML creation methods.
- Fixes for update and insert methods throughout the API, which now handle post and term creation errors better.