- User interface has been updated to support the new Dashboard UI in WordPress 3.8
- Added latest version of mediaelement.js. MasterPress will now also make use of the bundled version where available (WP 3.6+)
- Moved to version 3 of CodeMirror.js for HTML source editor and Code Editor field type.
- Migrated to new version of select2, and made the MasterPress-specific additons to select2 a separate script enqueue. This allows the standard select2 plugin (and styling) to be used by themes without including MasterPress-specific additions and style changes.
- Fixed issue with empty availability panel when not using MASTERPRESS_MULTISITE_SHARING flag.
- Date Picker Field: Fixed issue with zero-value dates being shown as 1 Jan 1970
- Fixed issue with built-in Attachment post type not saving custom field (meta) data.
- Fixed issues with Roles not being correctly imported when importing a Masterplan.
- Fixed an issue where WordPress’ standard drag and drop was being interfered with when an image field was present.
- Fixed issues with custom field data not being correctly recorded when using the MasterPress API to setup new posts and terms.
- Fixed issues with creation of posts and terms in multisite environments.
- Fixed issues with meta data being saved for incorrect posts and terms when creating posts and terms inside functions which are hooked into post and term save hooks for another post.
- Fixes for looking up posts and terms in other sites when using the MasterPress API off a MEOW_Site.
- Removed internal property caching within the MasterPress API, to avoid inconsistencies with out-of-date data.