- Significant user interface fixes and visual enhancements to make MasterPress look a lot better when used with WordPress 3.8.
- Restored post type and taxonomy icons to the title area for post / term editing and post / term listing screens.
- Added WordPress filters to manipulate the available options for checkbox and radio list field types (filter documentation coming soon).
- Fixed an issue where field and field set settings would not be stored for Page templates stored in a sub-folder of the theme folder.
- Fixed numerous warnings related to PHP strict standards, which would appear when debugging was switched on under more recent versions of PHP. (5.4+).
- Fixed incorrect Masterplan and Site Content icons for high resolution (2x) devices.
- Fixed an issue where numeric titles for postd woul cause related post fields to show the ID of the post rather than the post title.
- Fixed an issue where custom fields would not be saved when adding a taxonomy term via the terms listing screen.
- Fixed numerous issues with listing posts attached to a WOOF_User object, and retrieving incoming posts for a user.