- Integrated the latest versions of Select2 and CodeMirror
- Cleaned up built-in scripts, styles, and script / style registration significantly, in an effort to allow future versions of third party libraries to be integrated more easily.
- Fixed an issue where drag and drop to the media library would not work correctly when a MasterPress image field was present in the same post.
- Fixed many issues when using the API to create and update posts, terms, and field values when programatically switching between sites in a multisite environment.
- Removed a lot of built-in results caching in the API, which could cause consistency problems when updating data and trying to re-fetch. Decided it’s also best to not have this level of caching, as there are better ways to do this, such as the object cache facilities in WordPress.
- Fixed issues with meta data being incorrectly saved when using API update methods while in a post save hook.
- MEOW_Field::set_value now allows a MEOW_Field to be passed as an argument, which allows more expressive ways to set values based on the value of another field.