One more beta release before the final 1.0.1…
- The image field type will now work with images that have external URLs – that is, images not stored in the local WordPress environment. This works seamlessly, nothing that external images will be pulled down and cached on an as-needed basis. Pulling images down is required to be able to generate thumbnails from them for display in both the admin and front-end.
- Fixed fatal error when programmaticaly creating posts based on a custom post type.
- Fixed further issues with manage posts column display when displaying custom post types not created with MasterPress.
- Fixed major problem causing image and file uploads to record an incorrect URL when running MasterPress on a Windows server.
- Removed blockUI plugin which is now unnecessary and was causing issues in WordPress 3.6.
- Fixed issue with List Box ordering not being retained on save.
- Fixed a few issues with thumbnail display for the image field type on retina displays.