- Migration of content directories in 1.0.1 will no longer be specifically required. All new installs will use the new directory, but existing installs will work fine.
- Updated the “Update” and “Save” buttons to a new style closer to the current version of WordPress
- Delete confirmation buttons now look better when deleting objects (red rollover instead of blue).
- The List Box field type now records values correctly.
- Fixed an issue with licence verification on some server installs
- Fixed various issues where external post types would cause theme activation to fail on certain database servers
- Fixed Taxonomy warning in the edit taxonomy field set screen when WP_DEBUG was activated.