- MasterPress now stores its files in wp-content/uploads/mp, rather than wp-content/mp. This change brings more consistency to the way files are stored in multisite installations, and also makes plugin activation a much simpler process when the uploads directory is already setup correctly.
- MasterPress now supports the new locations for files in a multi-site environment, as of WordPress 3.5, while also supporting the previous blogs.dir setup
- Custom upload directories are now supported
- MasterPress now isolates sites in a multisite environment by default, as suggested in the Disable Multisite Sharing support topic. Support for the previous behaviour of sharing a Masterplan across sites in a network is now enabled by defining a configuration variable.
- Added migration prompts and instructions in the Masterplan landing screen for sites using legacy 1.0 directories for MasterPress content.
- Fixed minor issues with undefined variables when using multi-site
- Fixed minimum height issue for the location pane in the Map field type
- Removed superflous “_another_field” database field in the taxonomies table.
- Fixed PHP warning issue when displaying post columns when using other plugins and themes that register their own columns to be displayed.