- Added preliminary support for the MP6 plugin, which is likely to represent the new admin interface in a future WP version
- Further refinements to Google Maps Field Type.
- Added auto-links to MasterPress documentation pages in “debug” methods.
- Added WOOF_Collection::intersect method for computing the intersection between two collections.
- Made default param for WOOF_Collection::flatten the id of the object.
- Added WOOF_Post::clear_terms method, to remove all terms for all or a specific taxonomy.
- WOOF_Post::terms can now be called without a taxonomy, to fetch terms for all taxonomies.
- Allowed WOOF_Post::remove_term to operate without needing to specify the taxonomy
- WOOF_PostType::in_a method now allows more flexibility when dealing with terms which are WOOF_Term objects (and so have a taxonomy built-in), and added “relation” argument to all related methods.
- WOOF::posts now uses WP_Query to fire off a query, and meta properties are now available in the collection to retrieve found_posts, post_count, and max_num_pages (accessed as simple properties).
- The MasterPress APIs now use PHP autoloading (where available) to improve memory usage wherever possible.
- The WOOF API is now a git sub-module, and can be used separately to MasterPress.
- Added GPL Licence file to WOOF.
- WOOF now uses different directories underneath “wp-content/uploads”, to better support UI-less installation and use.
- Critical fix to a func_get_args() call which was preventing the field editing interface from being rendered in certain PHP versions.
- Posts and Terms are now ordered correctly underneath their parents in Related Post and Related Term fields (previously these was being sorted directly and ignoring the hierarchy making them difficult to work with)
- Ampersands are now rendered correctly in all select2-based fields (Related Objects / Object Types, and select fields)
- Fixed bug with MPFT_RelatedPost::post method, which wasn’t returning the selected posts for post types without querying enabled.
- Added itemscope, itemtype, and itemprop to the list of acceptable attributes for HTML5 in WOOF_HTML generation methods. These attributes are an essential part of the schema.org syntax.
- Critical fix for MEOW_FieldSetCollection::update method, which was encoding collection data incorrectly under certain circumstances, preventing some field data from being saved properly when using this method. (Note, this method is separate from the updater for custom fields when editing posts, terms, users).