- Added a Google Maps Field Type.
- MasterPress now includes a read-only (GET) JSON REST API, allowing you to serve up JSON listings of your posts to integrate with web and mobile applications. This is currently controlled by a series of WordPress filters – more documentation coming soon…
- The WOOF and MEOW APIs now use PHP 5 autoloading of classes, so that classes are now only loaded on an as-needed basis. This reduces the memory footprint of the plugin quite significantly for admin and front-end requests that don’t use these APIs.
- Fixed a fatal activation error for certain PHP setups.
- Fixes a problem with capabilities for custom field sets, for user roles without the “manage_options” capability.
- Fixed the “public” flag for post types, which is now true by default, and further refined by the more granular settings.
- Fixed undefined $wf variable in WOOF::post_types